Sunday, May 19, 2013

Can I be there already?

Okay, so I haven't left North Carolina quite yet for Szeged, Hungary (my flight is at 12:45pm). Honestly, I think my head will still be in the United States after I leave–at least for a little while.  I booked my flight 10 days before my departure.  I can tell you that May 20th crept up on me quickly!  I can't help but think that I forgot to pack something.  I didn't even make a packing list;  I was too busy cramming in as much Netflix as I could because I know I won't have time for it.  I also spent a good portion of time looking up countries of Eastern Europe so I know where to go during downtime, YOLO (or YORO, whatevs).  I didn't really get any closer to figuring out travel plans... every country looks incredible, so it's hard to shorten the list.  This is what I have so far:


Montenegro–Budva
Austria–Vienna
Bosnia and Herzegovina–Sarajevo
Croatia–Zagreb, Zadar, Dubrovnik
Slovenia–Julian Alps, Ljutomer
Czech Republic–Prague
Germany–Dortmund, Heidelberg, Munich
Finland–Lapland
Denmark–Copenhagen
Belarus–Minsk
Ukraine–Kiev
Romania–SighiÈ™oara, Sibiu, Bucegi Mountains
Bulgaria–Pernik, Sofia
Turkey–Istanbul

 If you have any suggestions, please feel free to point me in the right direction!

Till next time,
ReadyToGo

No comments:

Post a Comment